GCL Group are currently seeking an EHS Advisor for their client, a Main Building Contractor, to work on a large Mixed-Use Development in Cork City.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained on-site.
- Review and update Company's Risk Assessments, SOP's and Safety Statements.
- Ensure staff have relevant training certifications and provide training to staff, e.g. tool box talks.
- Conduct weekly audits and safety inspections.
- Degree in Health & Safety.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a safety capacity for a Construction company.
- Main Building Contractor experience is most preferable.
- Experience working on commercial/residential projects.
Please send your CV to Lisa Norton using the links provided or call 085 8725961 for more information.