GCL Group are currently seeking 2x Health and Safety Officers for their client, a civil engineering and groundworks company for a project based in North Dublin and another in South Dublin.
These are permanent roles with the company and a competitive package is on offer, including accommodation.
- Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Identify hazards
- Conduct Safety Inspections
- Perform risk assessments and complete method statements.
- Provide Tool Box talks
- Prepare reports
- Degree in Health and Safety or equivalent qualification (e.g. NEBOSH)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role in Ireland/UK.
- Prior experience working for a Civil Engineering company will be a plus, however, other areas of construction will be considered.
- Strong IT skills to include the Microsoft Office suite.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided for immediate consideration or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.