GCL Group are currently seeking a H&S Advisor for their client, a Main Building Contractor, to work on a range of projects in the Dublin region.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained on-site.
- Review and update Company's Risk Assessments, SOP's and Safety Statements.
- Ensure staff have relevant training certifications and provide training to staff, e.g. tool box talks.
- Conduct weekly audits and safety inspections.
- Degree in Health & Safety.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a safety capacity for a Construction company.
- Main Building Contractor experience is most preferable.
- Experience working on large-scale projects a distinct advantage.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 for more information.