This is a great opportunity for someone to progress their career into a management role. You will be office-based in Donegal full-time, with travel to sites across Ireland/EU as necessary.
- Ensure all works are completed according to the company’s H&S guidelines.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and complete Method Statements.
- Develop EHS policies and procedures.
- Train staff in relevant H&S programmes as required.
- Investigate and report on any accidents in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct regular site inspections/audits and ensure all relevant documentation is up to date.
- Degree qualified in Health and Safety related subject.
- 5+ years experience working as a Health and Safety Advisor.
- Experience working in the construction industry is required.
- In depth knowledge of H&S legislation and regulations in Ireland.
- Full Irish driving license.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 8623349 to find out more.