GCL Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor for their client, a well-established and growing Main Contractor. They specialise in Fit-Out and Construction projects.
This job will be based in Dublin.
- Establish, develop and direct the implementation of the Health and Safety strategy on Projects.
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plans etc.
- Provide advice and direction to site and project management teams.
- Relevant Third Level qualification.
- 3-5 years experience as a Health and Safety Advisor with a construction company.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 085 8082037 to find out more.