GCL Group are currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer for their client, a leading Building Contractor for a residential project based in South Dublin.
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plans etc.
- Accident investigation and reporting.
- Conducting Site Inspections.
- Carry out Toolbox talks.
- Degree in Health and Safety.
- 2-3 years' experience as a Health and Safety Officer for a Main Building Contractor preferably.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more.
**Please Note: You will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to be eligible to apply for this position.