GCL Group are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager for their client, a leading Civil Engineering company for a high-profile infrastructure project in Cork.
This is a permanent position with the company and they have a portfolio of work in the Munster region.
- Day to day management of Health and Safety on-site.
- Management of Health and Safety Advisors.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Review risk assessments, method statements etc.
- Completion of regular site audits.
- Ensure incidents are reported, investigated and closed out in an effective manner.
- 3rd level qualification in Health and Safety.
- 10+ years' experience working in Health and Safety.
- Experience working for a civil engineering company is essential.
- Any experience working on road projects will be a big plus.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 085 8082037 to find out more.