This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading construction companies and join an excellent team environment with considerable longevity and career progression.
The main responsibilities include:
- You will be required to work in a Senior Geotechnical Engineer's role to manage and deliver geotechnical services and solutions on projects.
- Provision of strong geotechnical technical expertise and leadership for challenging technical projects.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction project team and subcontractors.
- To respond in a timely manner to technical queries, review technical method statements and oversee production of site records.
- Third-level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in geotechnical engineering with proven technical knowledge of geotechnics and relevant software, such as Holebase, SlopeW, Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Experienced ground practitioner with a wealth of ground investigation experience, sufficient to guide the technical direction and execution of a ground investigation of the size, nature and complexity of the project.
- Ability to make informed decisions & know when to escalate.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.