GCL Group are currently seeking an Environmental & Sustainability Coordinator to join a well-established Health and Safety team with our client.
This is a permanent position and will be office based in South Dublin, with site visits as required.
- Assist with the day-to-day running of EHS on-site.
- Manage online safety training.
- Write and maintain Sustainability reports.
- Conduct Environmental Audits.
- Assist with the development of Sustainability policies and procedures.
- Relevant Environmental/Sustainability Qualification
- Experience working within Sustainability in the construction industry preferred, however, other areas will be considered.
- LEED and BREEAM knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
- Computer Literate.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 0598623349 to find out more.