- Manage and Coordinate Temporary Electrical approved systems of works.
- Collaborate with project teams to plan and design temporary electrical systems.
- Oversee the installation, setup, and connection of temporary electrical systems with relevant subcontractors.
- Ensure that all temporary electrical systems and installations comply with safety regulations and carry out inspections and audits as required.
- Coordinate testing of temporary electrical equipment.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Manager, with a focus on temporary electrical equipment.
- Proficiency in electrical design software, subcontractor management, and electrical certification processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 059 8623449 for more information.