- Responsible for the setup, on-going management and closing out of the Commissioning plan for the project.
- Preparation of inspection reports and any relevant site correspondence.
- Attending weekly commissioning meetings and reporting on progress.
- Management of all commissioning related snagging.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a commissioning manager role.
- Experience working on large scale industrial, Data Centre and pharmaceutical projects.
- Ability to lead key commissioning aspects from an electrical perspective.
- Thorough understanding of commissioning codes and practices.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 8623349 for more information.