- Site visits of multiple projects and monitor build progress.
- Carry out inspections and ensure compliance with Part M building regulations.
- Write reports on findings.
- Issue ancillary certification once compliance with Part M is achieved.
- Qualification in related field; such as Architecture, Engineering, Building Surveying, Fire Safety etc.
- Experience working on-site in a similar capacity.
- Working knowledge of CAD.
- Accessibility and Universal Design knowledge would be a big plus.
- Some Organisational and Interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 8623349.