GCL Group are currently seeking applications for a Disability Access Consultant to work with our client, a leading consultancy based in Dublin City.
- Manage the preparation of Disability Access Certificates (DAC) and update database.
- Conduct design appraisals on-site for construction projects.
- Carry out site inspections to ensure Part M regulations are met.
- Complete compliance reports.
- Liaise with professionals and stakeholders regarding Universal Design.
- Qualification in related field; such as Architecture, Engineering, Building Surveying, Fire Safety etc.
- Relevant experience working in the field with knowledge of Part M regulations and DAC’s.
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Ability to manage projects using own initiative.
- Understanding of Disability Access Design solutions and ability to communicate these in design packages.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 in confidence to discuss before sending your CV.