GCL Group are currently seeking applications for a Disability Access Advisor to work with our client, a leading consultancy based in Dublin City. We are looking to speak to candidates who are passionate and have a clear understanding of accessibility access.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and niche space in the industry.
- Manage the preparation of Disability Access Certificates (DAC) and update database.
- Conduct accessibility workshops to contractors and design teams to ensure that all project stakeholders are aware of the Part M standards.
- Carry out site inspections to ensure Part M regulations are met.
- Complete project management responsibilities for a portfolio of projects.
- Collaborate with the client to find answers and resolve problems while adhering to regulatory regulations.
- Qualification in related field; such as Architecture, Engineering, Building Surveying, Fire Safety etc.
- Relevant experience working in the field with knowledge of Part M regulations and DAC’s.
- Experience using AutoCAD.
- Ability to manage projects using own initiative.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 059 8623349 in confidence to discuss before sending your CV.