This role would suit an experienced Project Manager who is looking to specialise in design.
- Coordinate the design process and manage technical submittals.
- Hold Design Team meetings to discuss site progress.
- Liaise regularly with Site Team, project Architects and Client.
- Regular reporting of construction program progress.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Design Engineer or Project Manager for a Civil Engineering contractor or a Consultancy specialising in Civil projects.
- Experience working on water/wastewater projects.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
Please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 059 8623349 for more information.