GCL Group are currently seeking a Design Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Limerick.
Their project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Watermain Rehabilitation works, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Public Realm works.
- Asist the Design Manager with drawings, specifications, and technical submittals.
- Designing of infrastructure such as Access roads, Utilities, Storm Water, Drainage and Foul Water etc.
- Create packages for sub-contractors to ensure they have required project information.
- Oversee the design process against schedules and budgets.
- Liaising and working with clients, sub-contractors, and consultants
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in a Design Engineer role working on Water Sector, Infrastructure and Public Realm projects.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
To apply: for this position, please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 for more information.
***Please Note: To apply for this position, you must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.