GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager for their client, a Main Contractor, in Dublin.
- Plan, maintain and control financial administration of all construction work
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
- Support and manage all site staff
- Contract negotiation
- Project Management and Report writing
- 4+ years’ experience as a Contracts Manager or Senior Project Manager with 10+ years' experience post-grad.
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- You will need to understand all aspects of the contracting process, and technical building requirements
- Be well-organised and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Strong financial awareness and understanding of budgets
- Strong IT skills
To apply for the above position please send your CV to Stephen Cooke using the links provided or call 059 8623349 for more information.