GCL Group are seeking a Site Manager for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with civil & utilities projects across Dublin.
- Management and supervision of direct labour resources, plant, and materials across multiple projects.
- Maintain HSEQ records and ensure all site activities are carried out to the highest HSEQ standards.
- Liaise with client, consultants and any other stakeholders.
- Report to Senior Management Team.
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent preferable.
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Engineer/Site Agent/Site Manager.
- Experience supervising civil utility installations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.