Due to continued success, GCL Group are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant who has experience managing Temporary recruitment in the Construction sector.
This is an opportunity for you to create and manage your own desk with full autonomy.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple roles across the Construction Sector.
- Establish and maintain relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Create and update job advertisements on Job Boards and Social Media.
- Compile all candidate and client information on a database system and ensure files are kept up to date and in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Liaise with payroll team to ensure payments are made on time.
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience working as a Recruiter finding staff for Temporary roles within the Construction Industry.
- The ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- You will have excellent communication skills, be able to show resilience and have an outgoing personality.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite and a recruitment database.
This is a permanent position based in Crookstown Business Park, Kildare.
Our offices offer free parking and have a lot of amenities close by, including a Petrol Station, Deli, Gym, shops and more. Our location would suit anyone living in Kildare, Carlow, Laois and parts of Wicklow, especially if you are looking to avoid the commute to Dublin.
So, how do you apply?
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided. If you would like to find out more before applying, please don’t hesitate to call me on 059 8623349.