GCL Group are currently seeking a Construction Planner for a role with their client, a leading Main Contractor with a large portfolio of work in the Dublin area.
This is a permanent role with the company and will be based in South Dublin.
- Planning of projects from conception to completion.
- Attend client meetings.
- Determine appropriate solutions for managing resources.
- Monitor progress and prepare reports.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors and supply chain parties are briefed on all systems and procedures and fully adhere to them.
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 4+ years' experience as a Planner for a Main Contractor preferably, with recent Irish experience.
- Proven track record of delivering project programmes and reporting at director level on project progress and meeting targets.
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry and project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided, or call 087 3492180 to find out more.