GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Construction Planner for their client, a Tier 1 Main Contractor with a large portfolio of work in the Dublin area.
- Planning of projects from pre-tender stage through to post-tender.
- Determine appropriate solutions for managing resources.
- Monitor progress and prepare reports.
- Prepare Look Ahead programmes for sites.
- Review and advise on subcontractor programmes.
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Planner for a Main Contractor.
- Proven track record of delivering project programmes and reporting at director level on project progress and meeting targets.
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry and project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided, or call 059 862 3349 to find out more.