GCL Group are seeking a Commercial Manager for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Dublin.
Their project portfolio includes Utility State Framework projects, Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation along with Public Realm works.
· Review all tender and post tender submissions with Senior Management.
· Manage and control preliminary budgets for tender process.
· Analyse and perform risk analysis on supplier and subcontractor packages.
· Ensuring that effective commercial management is provided throughout the department.
· Ensuring financial close on each project in a timely fashion.
· Relevant Third level qualification.
· Minimum 8+ years' experience working within the Civil Engineering/ Utility Industry.
· Experience preparing tenders for a range of Civil and Utility projects.
· Contractual Aware of FIDIC, EPC, GSS Forms of Contract
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.