- Conduct setting out and site surveying.
- Using CAD and being able to effectively read the designs.
- Liaise with Foreman on-site and client.
- Assist with the management of plant and supplies on the job site.
- Ensure good HSEQ is implemented.
- Record site progress and complete necessary paperwork.
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferably.
- 3-5 years in a similar role with GPS experience.
- Civils, Sustainable Energy or utilities (water & electricity) experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Full Driving License is essential.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy by using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.