GCL Group are currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Roads, bridges, earthworks, drainage etc.
You will be working on a project based in Galway.
- Work alongside team of Engineers and liaise with Foreman on-site.
- Ensure materials meet specifications.
- Maintain HSEQ records.
- Record site progress and produce reports as needed, ensuring works are carried out on-time and to budget.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-5 years' experience as a Site Engineer with a Civil Engineering company.
- Experience working on a range of civil projects, e.g. roads, earthworks, drainage, site development etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 3492180 to find out more.