GCL Group are seeking a Site Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, WWTP, Roadway Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
This job will be based in the South East of Ireland and will suit anyone living near Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Wexford, Waterford etc.
- Setting Out of site works.
- As-built surveys.
- Assist with As-Built Drawings.
- Record progress on site.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Civil Utility experience is a distinct advantage.
- Experience Setting Out using GPS and Robotic Total Station.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Lisa Norton using the links provided or call 085 8725961 if you would like to find out more.