GCL Group are seeking a Civil Site Agent for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with projects across the Greater Dublin Area.
Experience working on Civil and Utility projects is a must have.
- Management and supervision of direct labour resources, plant, and materials.
- Maintain HSEQ records and ensure all site activities are carried out to the highest HSEQ standards.
- Liaise with client, consultants and any other stakeholders.
- As-built surveys.
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent preferable.
- 4+ years' experience as a Senior Engineer/Site Agent.
- Experience supervising civil utility installations.
- LUGS and SLG training.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Full driving license.
To apply: Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.