GCL Group are seeking a Civil Quantity Surveyor for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a project portfolio including: Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, WWTP, Road Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
This job will be based in Kildare with travel to sites as required and will suit anyone living near Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois etc.
- Monitor and tracking of project costs from inception to completion.
- Monthly variations, valuations and final accounts.
- Provide cost analysis to support tender process.
- Manage subcontractor accounts.
- Prepare claim adjustments.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within civil engineering industry.
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract, particularly public works contracts.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.