- Monitor and tracking of project costs from inception to completion.
- Monthly variations, valuations and final accounts.
- Provide cost analysis to support tender process.
- Manage subcontractor accounts.
- Prepare claim adjustments.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within civil engineering industry.
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract, particularly public works contracts.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 if you would like to find out more.