GCL Group are seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a range of projects in the South East.
This particular project will be based in Waterford and is a permanent role.
- Supervision of staff on-site.
- Manage the construction programme.
- Maintain daily site records.
- Produce and Review RAMS.
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety policies.
- Liaise with commercial team on progress.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager on civil projects.
- Experience working on water/wastewater projects.
- Deep Excavation experience.
- Knowledge of Temporary works.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft suite and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience working as part of a team.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 if you would like to find out more.