GCL Group are seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company with a range of projects in the South East. This role will be office based in Carlow.
- Manage the construction programme and ensure targets are met.
- Assist team with all stages of projects from design to completion.
- Maintain detailed records.
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety policies.
- Liaise with commercial team on progress.
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Manager on civil projects.
- Experience working on civil utilities projects, with particular interest in water/wastewater.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft suite and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience working as part of a team.
Please send your CV to Colin Slevin using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.