GCL Group are currently seeking an experienced Civil Foreman for their client, a well-established Civil Engineering company.
They provide enabling works, concrete works, drainage solutions, bulk excavation and demolition services to name a few.
This job will be based in Dublin.
- Scheduling of work.
- Manage subcontractors, labourers etc.
- Order materials and manage resources
- Manage plant equipment & machinery.
- Keep site diaries and paperwork up to date.
- 4+ years experience as a Civil Foreman
- Experience with large civils works.
- Proven people management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 3492180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.