GCL Group are currently seeking a Civil Site Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Limerick.
Their project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Watermain Rehabilitation works, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Public Realm works.
- Setting out and preparing works daily.
- Maintain HSEQ records
- Day to day supervision of the site.
- Assisting management with weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role within civil/utilities sector.
- Strong experience using Total Station and GPS is essential.
- Strong communication, organisation and time keeping skills.
**Must hold a full clean driver’s licence.
To apply: for this position, please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 for more information.
***Please Note: To apply for this position, you must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.