GCL Group are seeking a Civil Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Dublin, with a project portfolio including Drainage Schemes, Group Water Schemes, Roadway and Footpath Construction and Utility Duct Installation.
- Daily management and supervision of staff on-site.
- Prepare and implement Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Maintain HSEQ records.
- Record plant, labour and materials.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 1+ years' experience as a Site Engineer.
- Civil/utility experience such as highways maintenance, street lighting, telecoms/gas/water services road/ footpath construction, drainage etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 for more information.
**Please Note: To be eligible to apply for this position you will need to have a Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship to work in Ireland.