- Asist the Design Manager with drawings, specifications, and technical submittals.
- Designing of infrastructure such as Utilities, Drainage etc.
- Create packages for sub-contractors to ensure they have required project information.
- Oversee the design process against schedules and budgets.
- Liaising and working with clients, sub-contractors, and consultants
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in a Design Engineer / Coordinator role working on Utility and Civil projects, particularly water/wastewater.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy using the links provided or call 059 8623349 to find out more.