GCL Group are currently seeking a Design Engineer for their client, a long-established Civil Engineering company in Limerick.
This role will be involved with the Civil Design Team working on State Framework projects and will be based in the Limerick office with site visits as required.
· Liaise and coordinate design elements of project with consultant engineer.
· Working with Clients, Contractors, Consultants, and all relevant stakeholders.
· Designing of infrastructure including Drainage, Storm water, Foul Water and Access Roads and utilities etc.
· Developing the design from initial concept & client specifications.
· Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or equivalent.
· 2+ years' experience in a similar role within the Civil/Utilities sector.
· Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines.
· Strong communication, organisation and time keeping skills.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 to find out more.
***Please Note: To apply for this position, you must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.