GCL Group are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for their client, a well-established Civil Engineering company.
Projects are based across the Greater Dublin Area and this position will suit someone with at least 4+ years’ experience working on Civil and Utility projects and who is looking to take the next step up in their career.
· Manage site and ensure Health & Safety is implemented.
· Budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project.
· Monitor project plan and track progress.
· Liaise with stakeholders to ensure project is completed on schedule and to budget.
· At least 4+ years’ experience working on Civil and Utility projects.
· Strong experience on a broad range of civil engineering projects ideally water, wastewater, watermains, water management services etc.
· Construction Management / Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
Please send your CV to Sinead Gorman using the links provided or call 087 349 2180 if you would like to find out more.
**Please Note: In order to apply for this position, you must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.